Incredibly popular procedure to brighten, even skin tone, and target brown, red, and yellow areas by treating rosacea, facial redness, broken blood vessels, age spots, brown spots, and pigmentation on the face, chest, neck, hands, arms, back, etc!
What to Expect
- Depending on the condition, a series of treatments are recommended. For redness and rosacea, 3-5 treatments may be needed while for brown spots and pigmentation, 2-4 treatments are recommended but maintenance is required for both.
- Post treatment a mild sunburn sensation is expected which typically resolves in a few hours.
- Mild redness and swelling resolves in 1-3 days.
- Dark spots and patches will initially darken after treatment and then crusting and flaking will form.
- Maintenance treatments are recommended every 6-12 months with your curated skincare routine and daily use of sunscreen.
- Avoid tanning or a sunburn one month before the procedure.
- Hold any exfoliants, retinoids, glycolic acid, and retinols for 1 week prior the procedure.
- Use the post-treatment skincare routine with applying the healing cream, vinegar solution soaks, and regular sunscreen.
- Avoid chemical peels, facials, shaving, waxing, hair removal, microneedling, microdermabrasion, scrubbing, or any procedures for 2-4 weeks after.
- Avoid picking and scrubbing the skin.
- Avoid tanning or a sunburn before the procedure.