Acne is the most common skin condition affecting over 50 million people in the US. Despite being incredibly common, there are many myths and misinformation around acne making it difficult to achieve clear skin. Dr. Levin is a sought out leader in the field for the treatment of acne and rosacea and has published numerous articles, performed cutting-edge acne research, and has called upon to consult for various pharmaceuticals and skincare companies.
What to Expect
At Entière Dermatology, we create a treatment plan that includes a skincare regimen that combines skincare and prescription medications (when appropriate), oral medications (if needed), lifestyle and diet guidance, and in-office treatments.
- LED Light: Effective but gentle LED light treatments destroy acne-causing bacteria and minimize inflammation and can be used safely on all body areas including the face, shoulders, back, chest, and beard area with no downtime.
- Laser Resurfacing: Superficial laser technology to gently resurface the skin to not only improve acne scars, decrease inflammation, but also improving pigment and texture with little to no downtime. Add microneedling for an extra boost.
- Chemical peel: Our expert team performs customized chemical peels with different chemicals such as glycolic acid, Jessner’s, or tricholoroacetic acid depending on your acne type, body location, and skin type.
- Cortisol injection: A super fast prick with an anti-inflammatory cortisol can dramatically reduce or resolve an angry red breakout or cystic acne, quickening the healing.
- Extractions: Whether it’s a large acne cyst, whiteheads or blackheads, acne surgery can be performed to drain large cyst to relieve inflammation and pain as well as extracting stubborn white and blackheads.
- Microinfusions: Customized blend of neuromodulators (aka Botox) and hyaluronic acid filler to tighten enlarged pores and improve overall skin texture with no downtime. Especially popular with those with oily skin and men.